Learn about the latest updates to Snapyr
December 1, 2022 - Version 1.2
- Improved performance of the Snapyr dashboard.
- Fixed an issue that prevented campaigns from running when using the Snapyr Test Email channel.
November 30, 2022 - Version 1.19
- Added in-app message sent, in-app impressions, in-app click, and in-app dismiss tracking to the publish block KPI tile and Live KPI view.
- Added a prompt to the Snapyr app to refresh the application when a product release occurs while users are in the Snapyr app.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the "between two dates" event block configuration in audience builder from compiling an audience.
October 20, 2022 - Version 1.18
- Added the ability to optionally rate limit all publish blocks within a workspace (requires customer request at this time).
October 19, 2022 - Version 1.17
- Added the ability to build and deliver in-app messages in a Publish block using an in-app overlay, custom HTML, or custom JSON.
October 13, 2022 - Version 1.16
- Updated the text font style throughout the entire Snapyr application.
- Fixed an issue that prevented us from reporting on Daily Active Users on the workspace Dashboard.
- Fixed an issue that prevented us from reporting on channel-specific publishes on the workspace Dashboard.
September 22, 2022 - Version 1.15
- Added a workspace dashboard with aggregate metrics and visualizations, including DAU's over time, top user traits, and event activity over the last 30 days.
September 15, 2022 - Version 1.14
- Added D1, D7, and D30 retention campaign templates to all newly created workspaces.
- Updated PUBLISH block KPIs for push notifications to report on unique users that were sent a push notification and unique users that tapped on a push notification.
- Fixed an issue that prevented email content from rendering correctly in Outlook on Windows.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing users from seeing historic campaign runs.
- Fixed an issue that was allowing users to make edits to a live campaign immediately after setting the campaign live.
- Fixed an issue where the SET block was able to be edited in a live campaign.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing users from saving changes to an Audience.
August 12, 2022 - Version 1.13
- Released an updated version of the React Native SDK.
August 5, 2022 - Version 1.12
- Added an "Upon Response" option to a publish block using a webhook channel, which allows campaigns to trigger based on a success or error response from the webhook.
- Fixed an issue that was causing SendGrid errors to be reported twice in the warning modal next to a PUBLISH block.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when triggering a WHEN block with a user trait change.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the IF block operator to not display the selected operator.
- Fixed an issue that was causing an error when configuring an IF block to use a "not-based" operator.
- Added the "Add New Creative" link back to the Publish block right panel when no creatives are available.
- Updated the WAIT block KPI hover state text.
- Fixed an issue that was causing UPON blocks to increment when CTAs were clicked from a prior campaign instance.
August 1, 2022 - Version 1.11
- Fixed an issue with how the IF block handles special characters.
- Fixed an issue that caused the SET block operator dropdown to not be clickable.
July 13, 2022 - Version 1.10
- Added a new channel called "Webhooks" that allows you to define a custom endpoint, method, and JSON payload, which can be used in the PUBLISH block of a Snapyr campaign.
June 16, 2022 - Version 1.09
- Added permission details to the Email Channel modal for passing SendGrid dynamic template data into Snapyr.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some audience counts to not match across audience builder and campaign builder.
June 14, 2022 - Version 1.08
- Added the ability to set a weekly frequency cap on a PUBLISH block.
June 9, 2022 - Version 1.07
- Added the ability to use SendGrid dynamic templates with dynamic "tags" in a Snapyr campaign.
May 10, 2022 - Version 1.06
- Added the ability to input a Stream ID in the Postmark channel settings, so Snapyr campaigns can be published to either transactional or broadcast message streams in Postmark.
May 4, 2022 - Version 1.05
- Updated the campaign screen to include the Test Campaign button next to the Run Campaign button to encourage customers to test their campaigns prior to running them live.
- Updated the draft campaign experience to show the audience count KPI tile when an audience is assigned to the FOR block so customers know how many users are currently included in the selected audience before running a campaign.
- Updated the live campaign page to show KPI tiles for all blocks immediately upon a campaign being run.
- Updated the KPI tile hover state descriptions next to each block in a live campaign more detail about the metrics.
- Updated the campaign run logic to not run a campaign with a WHEN block set with a historical date.
- Added new metrics and more detailed tooltips to the metrics in the Email: Live KPI View.
- Improved the drag and drop experience when placing a block in a campaign.
- Improved the layout of the add new trait right panel within audience builder.
- Fixed an issue where the user trait and event right panel was overlapping within the audience builder.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the right panel to remain opened when an event block was removed from a draft audience within the audience builder.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the screen to shift when selecting a date in the WHEN block right panel.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing users from updating the iOS push certificate.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing users from saving push notification creative after enabling and disabling an action button.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the right panel to close after editing and viewing creative on the campaign screen.
May 2, 2022 - Version 1.04
- Improved the performance of the KPI tile metrics next to each block in a live campaign and in the audience builder.
- Improved the performance of the User Explorer page.
Mar 1, 2022 - Version 1.03
- Added Rich Push Notifications to the Snapyr Andoird and iOS SDKs.
- Added the ability to start a campaign with a FOR block, allowing users to send batch messages to users.
- Added the ability to exclude users that belong to an audience within the IF block (“User does not belong to an audience”).
- Added an event lookback capability to the audience builder, allowing users to create audiences and execute a campaign based on the past occurrence of an event.
- Added KPI tiles with metrics for each block when a campaign is in Live mode.
- Added tooltips for each KPI tile when a campaign is in Live mode.
Jan 14, 2022 - Version 1.02
- Added the ability to automatically generate an API Key for every Organization in Snapyr, which is used when integrating one of our SDKs with an app.
- Improved the usability of the email, SMS, and push notification content designer tools.
- Fixed the issue in which blocks that were not directly connected to a Campaign Start block or an Audience Where block were not being saved on a canvas.
- Fixed the issue in which selecting a live event from live event list automatically moved it into the center of the list.
- Fixed the issue in which the SET block did not scale when long event property names were entered into an input field.
- Fixed the issue in which a user was able to open the Emoji/Trait menu while a Creative Builder was locked.
- Fixed the issue in which large audiences were timing out and returning no users when a campaign was run.
- Fixed the issue in which events were not always appearing in blocks when added to an input.
- Fixed an issue with Wait blocks that caused campaigns to run slowly.
- Fixed an issue in which events were not always showing up in the Event List when expected.
- Fixed an issue in which the + Add New SMS button did not open a new SMS creative when clicked.
- Fixed an issue in which when there were no email creatives in a workspace, the right side panel for Select an Email creative was missing the link to + Add New Email Creative.
- Fixed an issue that cause opened right side panels to respond slowly.
- Updated data engine and API health checks to improve Snapyr's ability to monitor and respond to engine and API issues.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing campaigns from loading.
- Fixed an issue in which arrows overlapped with the event property icon when using number property on the Event block.
- Fixed an issue in which a newly-added Event Property was not getting an icon when it appeared in the Event Property list.
- Fixed an issue in which the error Icon overlapped improperly on the Event block.
- Fixed an issue in which event property names were not appearing in blocks not as intended.
- Fixed an issue in which users received an error when viewing historical KPIs.
- Fixed an issue in which the cursor turned into a hand pointer when hovering over the This Users and All Users audiences in the For block.
- Fixed an issue in which campaign names wrapped improperly inside the "Hold up!" warning pop-up.
- Fixed an issue in which long workspace descriptions were not saving.
- Fixed an issue in which push notifications that were received were not always tracked for users on the Unity SDK for Android apps.
- Fixed an issue in which newly added user traits were not saving.
- Added an instructional video to the campaign list page when empty
Dec 7, 2021 - Version 1.01
- Added a SET block that allows customers to change the value of a given trait as an operation that occurs inside a campaign
- Added an Event block that allows users to create audiences for targeting based on specific user behavior
- Added the ability to target “all users” within the FOR block of a campaign.